copying text from links makes it with a starting [[

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: copying text from links makes it with a starting [[
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 14:06:18 +0100

Hi all,
I'm not sure this is an org problem, rather a clipboard problem or
what else, but when I select an org link in Emacs and I copy into my
Firefox browser, the link has always a starting pair of square
brackets (e.g. [[https://...).
What puzzles me is that there are no ending brackets, as it would make
more sense to me.
Is there a way to insrtument Emacs to copy in the clipboard only the
marked text and not the org mode formatting text?

I'm running Emacs 28.2 and org 9.5.5

Thanks,
Luca