Re: Expand macros in links

From: Michael Dauer
Subject: Re: Expand macros in links
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 16:44:04 +0100

I mean something like:
* Heading
[[http:abc{{{input-file}}}]

When exporting it to html then the link is not replaced.

I'm talking about expansion when exporting.

But I also implemented macro expansion for following links within emacs quite a while ago. Different story but also very powerful especially for action links and deep links into other applications.

Am Di., 27. Dez. 2022 um 16:30 Uhr schrieb Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net>:
Michael Dauer <mick.dauer@gmail.com> writes:

> I do not understand why links are excluded from macro expansion. I would
> see it as very valuable to have macros for links too.

Are they? Could you please provide an example?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,