Re: Is the cascading logic of outlines a feature, or a design bug?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Is the cascading logic of outlines a feature, or a design bug?
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 18:52:26 -0700

inline tasks are arguably a limited implementation of the other model
and have had issues where they didn't work well with one feature or
another of org, so much so that i got into the habit of not using
them.  thus, modulo parsers, inline tasks might be used as a very
rough lower bound of the havoc a full implementation might wreak,
including on 3rd party tools and user code?  dunno.  just an idea.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com