Re: Is the cascading logic of outlines a feature, or a design bug?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Is the cascading logic of outlines a feature, or a design bug?
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 00:21:52 -0700

stefan's example reminded me that there is another common request,
with :noexportheading kludges, in which you do not export a headline
itself.  you could try one of those perhaps.

that assumes you want this for export and not for the .org.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com