Re: Is the cascading logic of outlines a feature, or a design bug?

From: Greg Minshall
Subject: Re: Is the cascading logic of outlines a feature, or a design bug?
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 12:34:30 +0300

Ihor,

> That's better reflected by inlinetasks.

inlinetasks?  that's new for me.  i see some mention in the manual.
but, the comments in source code is more helpful.

yes, i see what you mean.  for boxes, that would make sense.

> Any kind of long text being indented or boxed will not be
> readable.

for a (possibly context-specific) suitable definition of "long", that
seems correct (though, for someone *else's* text, it's a value judgement
that i, personally, wouldn't like to make :).

> Nesting is also questionable.

quite likely.

cheers, Greg