Re: For your consideration: Extending org-info-js with additional hooks

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: For your consideration: Extending org-info-js with additional hooks
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 12:32:48 -0500

Ok, I will get started on this :)

On Thu, Dec 29, 2022 at 10:38 AM Bastien Guerry <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:

> Bastien, since the activity around org-info-js revived after a long
> delay, should we move the code out of worg into a separate repo?

Yes, definitely.  David, would you like to set up a new repository
with the code from the org-info-js directory here:

https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/tree/master/item/code/org-info-js

You can try to excise the directoy while preserving its history,
although I would not make it mandatory for org-info-js to live in
a new, separate repository.

Once this is done, we'll see how to remove org-info-js from Worg.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien