Re: Re: Problems with LaTeX export for $x\text{foo $x$}$-like construts?

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Re: Problems with LaTeX export for $x\text{foo $x$}$-like construts?
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 10:08:29 +0100

> From: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net>
> To: alain.cochard@unistra.fr
> Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
> Subject: Re: Problems with LaTeX export for $x\text{foo $x$}$-like
>         construts?
>
> Alain.Cochard@unistra.fr writes:
>
> > Version used: release_9.6-149-g554935
> >
> > With an org file containing only
> >
> >    #+begin_export latex
> >    $x \text{foo $y$}$
> >
> >    \(x \text{foo \(y\)}\)
> >
> >    $x \text{foo \(y\)}$
> >
> >    \(x \text{foo $y$}\)
> >    #+end_export
> >
> > the pdf generated upon latex export gives as expected, i.e., with 'x'
> > and 'y' in mathematical font.
>
> This is to be expected because of how Org parser works.

In my experience, this also applies for some situations while creating listings.
My question is if there would be space for a `:raw t` in the `#+begin_export latex` to produce a _verbatim_ copy of the contents of the environment.

All the best, freedom and just(=justa, gerecht) peace in 2023,

/PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet