Re: Babel (scheme): Evaluation errors are not shown

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Babel (scheme): Evaluation errors are not shown
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 09:50:02 +0000

Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen <marc@nieper-wisskirchen.de> writes:

> I have been talking to jao (from geiser).  The following version of
> ob-scheme.el signals an error when executing Scheme code blocks.
> Besides two function declarations, the only change is in the function
> org-babel-scheme-execute-with-geiser.

Do you mean that `org-babel-scheme-execute-with-geiser' throws Elisp
error? It is not what we usually do in Org babel. If blocks execution
fails, we display the error in separate buffer and still return the
output available before error has been thrown. See `org-babel-eval' and
`org-babel-eval-error-notify'.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,