Re: Export Org with Org concept -- Re: Problems with C-c C-e file.org,

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Export Org with Org concept -- Re: Problems with C-c C-e file.org,
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 14:07:03 +0300

I was reading about Orgdown, Karl, please keep the name, and don't
mind the group.

* Eduardo Ochs <eduardoochs@gmail.com> [2023-01-02 09:01]:
> (3) _is_ my experience with the Org mailing list.
>
> What I meant by "the developers like your questions" was roughly:
> "recognizing that that person deserves help, and giving him tools that
> would let him solve his problems in hours instead of in months or
> years".
>
> For example, in this thread
>
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2021-12/msg00674.html
>
> no one considered that if I was asking that then maybe it would be a
> good idea to make `org-export-dispatch' more hackeable by
> beginners...

By the way, I have idea to make Org Export in 3 different ways more,
one that is very hackable and introspective and one that can be edited
as plain text file how users wish and want, then they can reuse the
file to have their menu. Imagine.

> For example, someone could have said "can you try this? Copy that
> function to other file, replace its lines foo and bar by the lines
> plic and bletch, and use the ideas in these two blog posts to debug
> and inspect its data structures"... but no, that didn't happen - I've
> asked lots of technical questions here over the years and never got
> detailed answers like that, only answers whose technical details _were
> kept as short as possible_, and whose explanations were much closer to
> "in English" than to "in Lisp".

The Org manual is there with pointers. Let me know links to your
questions, maybe we find some more pointers to it.

> A few days ago I added subtitles to my video about "Org for
> Non-Users". The links are here,
>
>   http://angg.twu.net/2021-org-for-non-users.html

Where is the eev file of the page?

--