Re: Screenshots in ORG-NEWS

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Screenshots in ORG-NEWS
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 13:36:51 +0100

> I am afraid that maintaining both etc/ORG-NEWS and also worg/news.org
> will be a bit too much.

Maintaining etc/ORG-NEWS is the responsability of maintainers.

Adding useful (possibly visual) informations on Worg is the task of
the community.

Of course, the work people like Tim are doing on their blog is also a
"community task" and a very useful one: if we can have some of these
efforts directed toward the community-maintained worg/news.org file,
that'd be good.

> Though maybe one can be a source for another?

etc/ORG-NEWS would definitely be the source for any worg/news.org
file, just as it is for community efforts to promote new (or even
"upcoming") stuff.

--
 Bastien