Re: Re: LaTeX tutorial (focused on what Org exports) ??

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Re: LaTeX tutorial (focused on what Org exports) ??
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 08:18:57 +0100

David Masterson writes:
> "Fraga, Eric" <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:
>> On Sunday,  1 Jan 2023 at 13:43, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
>>> I think that it is not very clear how to use it.
>>> Abstract says that it is self-explaining, but it appears that not every
>>> pdf viewer supports showing the explanations.
>>
>> Yes, that's true.  The PDF viewer has to support popups.  I normally use
>> zathura to view PDF documents but that's one example of a viewer that
>> doesn't work with this document.  In cases like this, I switch to evince
>> (others also work).
>>
>> But I find this document very useful.
>> Um, when I viewed it in my Emacs pdfviewer, it appeared to look fine
>> *EXCEPT* that it appeared to be in Latin (good Latin, I think, but I
>> don't read Latin).

LoL... My kleines Latinum, though not completely fit right now, tells me that
indeed it is very, very good Latin :-)

Now seriously, I'm using org for my academic activities (producing lecture
presentations and notes and laboratory scripts) and I'm extremely happy with
what I achieve. There's always a slight grief in that I can't forward search to
or reverse search from a PDF...

But anyhow, if you need a proofreader, happy to help..
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet