Re: Export Org with Org concept -- Re: Problems with C-c C-e file.org,

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Export Org with Org concept -- Re: Problems with C-c C-e file.org,
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 21:03:08 +0300

* Max Nikulin <manikulin@gmail.com> [2023-01-03 15:18]:
> Jean might be happy with the posted mock-up. Unfortunately that code is too
> far from been ready to be used for all users. E.g. it does not use
> `org-export-registered-backends', not to mention that all menus in the
> package should be consistent. It is OK to have a bunch of repetitive code
> for a demo, but it can not be taken as is.

After looking into it, into `org-export-registered-backends', I will
not use it, neither follow the chain of poor design.

Users can get the choice otherwise in my package. I can have my own
setup and recognition of various exports.

I can't follow the bad design that happen to take place, so I will not
lean on this below, I find that complex, while it need not be.

Value:
(#s(org-export-backend :name texinfo :parent nil :transcoders
                       ((bold . org-texinfo-bold)
                        (center-block . org-texinfo-center-block)
                        (clock . org-texinfo-clock)
                        (code . org-texinfo-code)
                        (drawer . org-texinfo-drawer)
                        (dynamic-block . org-texinfo-dynamic-block)
                        (entity . org-texinfo-entity)
                        (example-block . org-texinfo-example-block)
                        (export-block . org-texinfo-export-block)
                        (export-snippet . org-texinfo-export-snippet)
                        (fixed-width . org-texinfo-fixed-width)
                        (footnote-definition . org-texinfo-footnote-definition)
                        (footnote-reference . org-texinfo-footnote-reference)
                        (headline . org-texinfo-headline)
                        (inline-src-block . org-texinfo-inline-src-block)
                        (inlinetask . org-texinfo-inlinetask)
                        (italic . org-texinfo-italic)
                        (item . org-texinfo-item)
                        (keyword . org-texinfo-keyword)
                        (line-break . org-texinfo-line-break)
                        (link . org-texinfo-link)
                        (node-property . org-texinfo-node-property)
                        (paragraph . org-texinfo-paragraph)
                        (plain-list . org-texinfo-plain-list)
                        (plain-text . org-texinfo-plain-text)
                        (planning . org-texinfo-planning)
                        (property-drawer . org-texinfo-property-drawer)
                        (quote-block . org-texinfo-quote-block)
                        (radio-target . org-texinfo-radio-target)
                        (section . org-texinfo-section)
                        (special-block . org-texinfo-special-block)
                        (src-block . org-texinfo-src-block)
                        (statistics-cookie . org-texinfo-statistics-cookie)
                        (strike-through . org-texinfo-strike-through)
                        (subscript . org-texinfo-subscript)
                        (superscript . org-texinfo-superscript)
                        (table . org-texinfo-table)
                        (table-cell . org-texinfo-table-cell)
                        (table-row . org-texinfo-table-row)
                        (target . org-texinfo-target)
                        (template . org-texinfo-template)
                        (timestamp . org-texinfo-timestamp)
                        (underline . org-texinfo-underline)
                        (verbatim . org-texinfo-verbatim)
                        (verse-block . org-texinfo-verse-block))
                       :options
                       ((:texinfo-filename "TEXINFO_FILENAME" nil nil t)
                        (:texinfo-class "TEXINFO_CLASS" nil
org-texinfo-default-class t)
                        (:texinfo-header "TEXINFO_HEADER" nil nil newline)
                        (:texinfo-post-header "TEXINFO_POST_HEADER" nil nil
newline)
                        (:subtitle "SUBTITLE" nil nil parse)
                        (:subauthor "SUBAUTHOR" nil nil newline)
                        (:texinfo-dircat "TEXINFO_DIR_CATEGORY" nil nil t)
                        (:texinfo-dirtitle "TEXINFO_DIR_TITLE" nil nil t)
                        (:texinfo-dirdesc "TEXINFO_DIR_DESC" nil nil t)
                        (:texinfo-printed-title "TEXINFO_PRINTED_TITLE" nil nil
t)
                        (:texinfo-classes nil nil org-texinfo-classes)
                        (:texinfo-format-headline-function nil nil
org-texinfo-format-headline-function)
                        (:texinfo-node-description-column nil nil
org-texinfo-node-description-column)
                        (:texinfo-active-timestamp-format nil nil
org-texinfo-active-timestamp-format)
                        (:texinfo-inactive-timestamp-format nil nil
org-texinfo-inactive-timestamp-format)
                        (:texinfo-diary-timestamp-format nil nil
org-texinfo-diary-timestamp-format)
                        (:texinfo-link-with-unknown-path-format nil nil
org-texinfo-link-with-unknown-path-format)
                        (:texinfo-tables-verbatim nil nil
org-texinfo-tables-verbatim)
                        (:texinfo-table-scientific-notation nil nil
org-texinfo-table-scientific-notation)
                        (:texinfo-table-default-markup nil nil
org-texinfo-table-default-markup)
                        (:texinfo-text-markup-alist nil nil
org-texinfo-text-markup-alist)
                        (:texinfo-format-drawer-function nil nil
org-texinfo-format-drawer-function)
                        (:texinfo-format-inlinetask-function nil nil
org-texinfo-format-inlinetask-function))
                       :filters
                       ((:filter-headline .
org-texinfo--filter-section-blank-lines)
                        (:filter-parse-tree . org-texinfo--normalize-headlines)
                        (:filter-section .
org-texinfo--filter-section-blank-lines)
                        (:filter-final-output . org-texinfo--untabify))
                       :blocks nil :menu
                       (105 "Export to Texinfo"
                            ((116 "As TEXI file" org-texinfo-export-to-texinfo)
                             (105 "As INFO file" org-texinfo-export-to-info)
                             (111 "As INFO file and open"
                                  (lambda
                                    (a s v b)
                                    (if a
                                        (org-texinfo-export-to-info t s v b)
                                      (org-open-file
                                       (org-texinfo-export-to-info nil s v
b))))))))
   #s(org-export-backend :name man :parent nil :transcoders
                         ((babel-call . org-man-babel-call)
                          (bold . org-man-bold)
                          (center-block . org-man-center-block)
                          (code . org-man-code)
                          (drawer . org-man-drawer)
                          (dynamic-block . org-man-dynamic-block)
                          (entity . org-man-entity)
                          (example-block . org-man-example-block)
                          (export-block . org-man-export-block)
                          (export-snippet . org-man-export-snippet)
                          (fixed-width . org-man-fixed-width)
                          (footnote-definition . org-man-footnote-definition)
                          (footnote-reference . org-man-footnote-reference)
                          (headline . org-man-headline)
                          (horizontal-rule . org-man-horizontal-rule)
                          (inline-babel-call . org-man-inline-babel-call)
                          (inline-src-block . org-man-inline-src-block)
                          (inlinetask . org-man-inlinetask)
                          (italic . org-man-italic)
                          (item . org-man-item)
                          (keyword . org-man-keyword)
                          (line-break . org-man-line-break)
                          (link . org-man-link)
                          (node-property . org-man-node-property)
                          (paragraph . org-man-paragraph)
                          (plain-list . org-man-plain-list)
                          (plain-text . org-man-plain-text)
                          (planning . org-man-planning)
                          (property-drawer . org-man-property-drawer)
                          (quote-block . org-man-quote-block)
                          (radio-target . org-man-radio-target)
                          (section . org-man-section)
                          (special-block . org-man-special-block)
                          (src-block . org-man-src-block)
                          (statistics-cookie . org-man-statistics-cookie)
                          (strike-through . org-man-strike-through)
                          (subscript . org-man-subscript)
                          (superscript . org-man-superscript)
                          (table . org-man-table)
                          (table-cell . org-man-table-cell)
                          (table-row . org-man-table-row)
                          (target . org-man-target)
                          (template . org-man-template)
                          (timestamp . org-man-timestamp)
                          (underline . org-man-underline)
                          (verbatim . org-man-verbatim)
                          (verse-block . org-man-verse-block))
                         :options
                         ((:man-class "MAN_CLASS" nil nil t)
                          (:man-class-options "MAN_CLASS_OPTIONS" nil nil t)
                          (:man-header-extra "MAN_HEADER" nil nil newline)
                          (:man-tables-centered nil nil org-man-tables-centered)
                          (:man-tables-verbatim nil nil org-man-tables-verbatim)
                          (:man-table-scientific-notation nil nil
org-man-table-scientific-notation)
                          (:man-source-highlight nil nil
org-man-source-highlight)
                          (:man-source-highlight-langs nil nil
org-man-source-highlight-langs))
                         :filters nil :blocks nil :menu
                         (77 "Export to MAN"
                             ((109 "As MAN file" org-man-export-to-man)
                              (112 "As PDF file" org-man-export-to-pdf)
                              (111 "As PDF file and open"
                                   (lambda
                                     (a s v b)
                                     (if a
                                         (org-man-export-to-pdf t s v b)
                                       (org-open-file
                                        (org-man-export-to-pdf nil s v b))))))))
   #s(org-export-backend :name icalendar :parent ascii :transcoders
                         ((clock . ignore)
                          (footnote-definition . ignore)
                          (footnote-reference . ignore)
                          (headline . org-icalendar-entry)
                          (inlinetask . ignore)
                          (planning . ignore)
                          (section . ignore)
                          (inner-template lambda
                                          (c i)
                                          c)
                          (template . org-icalendar-template))
                         :options
                         ((:exclude-tags "ICALENDAR_EXCLUDE_TAGS" nil
org-icalendar-exclude-tags split)
                          (:with-timestamps nil "<"
org-icalendar-with-timestamps)
                          (:icalendar-alarm-time nil nil
org-icalendar-alarm-time)
                          (:icalendar-categories nil nil
org-icalendar-categories)
                          (:icalendar-date-time-format nil nil
org-icalendar-date-time-format)
                          (:icalendar-include-bbdb-anniversaries nil nil
org-icalendar-include-bbdb-anniversaries)
                          (:icalendar-include-body nil nil
org-icalendar-include-body)
                          (:icalendar-include-sexps nil nil
org-icalendar-include-sexps)
                          (:icalendar-include-todo nil nil
org-icalendar-include-todo)
                          (:icalendar-store-UID nil nil org-icalendar-store-UID)
                          (:icalendar-timezone nil nil org-icalendar-timezone)
                          (:icalendar-use-deadline nil nil
org-icalendar-use-deadline)
                          (:icalendar-use-scheduled nil nil
org-icalendar-use-scheduled))
                         :filters
                         ((:filter-headline . org-icalendar-clear-blank-lines))
                         :blocks nil :menu
                         (99 "Export to iCalendar"
                             ((102 "Current file" org-icalendar-export-to-ics)
                              (97 "All agenda files"
                                  (lambda
                                    (a s v b)
                                    (org-icalendar-export-agenda-files a)))
                              (99 "Combine all agenda files"
                                  (lambda
                                    (a s v b)
                                    (org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files a))))))
   #s(org-export-backend :name beamer :parent latex :transcoders
                         ((bold . org-beamer-bold)
                          (export-block . org-beamer-export-block)
                          (export-snippet . org-beamer-export-snippet)
                          (headline . org-beamer-headline)
                          (item . org-beamer-item)
                          (keyword . org-beamer-keyword)
                          (link . org-beamer-link)
                          (plain-list . org-beamer-plain-list)
                          (radio-target . org-beamer-radio-target)
                          (template . org-beamer-template))
                         :options
                         ((:headline-levels nil "H" org-beamer-frame-level)
                          (:latex-class "LATEX_CLASS" nil "beamer" t)
                          (:beamer-subtitle-format nil nil
org-beamer-subtitle-format)
                          (:beamer-column-view-format "COLUMNS" nil
org-beamer-column-view-format)
                          (:beamer-theme "BEAMER_THEME" nil org-beamer-theme)
                          (:beamer-color-theme "BEAMER_COLOR_THEME" nil nil t)
                          (:beamer-font-theme "BEAMER_FONT_THEME" nil nil t)
                          (:beamer-inner-theme "BEAMER_INNER_THEME" nil nil t)
                          (:beamer-outer-theme "BEAMER_OUTER_THEME" nil nil t)
                          (:beamer-header "BEAMER_HEADER" nil nil newline)
                          (:beamer-environments-extra nil nil
org-beamer-environments-extra)
                          (:beamer-frame-default-options nil nil
org-beamer-frame-default-options)
                          (:beamer-outline-frame-options nil nil
org-beamer-outline-frame-options)
                          (:beamer-outline-frame-title nil nil
org-beamer-outline-frame-title))
                         :filters nil :blocks nil :menu
                         (108 1
                              ((66 "As LaTeX buffer (Beamer)"
org-beamer-export-as-latex)
                               (98 "As LaTeX file (Beamer)"
org-beamer-export-to-latex)
                               (80 "As PDF file (Beamer)"
org-beamer-export-to-pdf)
                               (79 "As PDF file and open (Beamer)"
                                   (lambda
                                     (a s v b)
                                     (if a
                                         (org-beamer-export-to-pdf t s v b)
                                       (org-open-file
                                        (org-beamer-export-to-pdf nil s v
b))))))))
   #s(org-export-backend :name pandoc :parent org :transcoders
                         ((latex-environment . org-pandoc-latex-environ)
                          (link . org-pandoc-link)
                          (table . org-pandoc-table)
                          (template . org-pandoc-template)
                          (paragraph . org-pandoc-paragraph)
                          (src-block . org-pandoc-src-block))
                         :options
                         ((:pandoc-options "PANDOC_OPTIONS" nil nil space)
                          (:pandoc-extensions "PANDOC_EXTENSIONS" nil nil space)
                          (:pandoc-metadata "PANDOC_METADATA" nil nil space)
                          (:pandoc-variables "PANDOC_VARIABLES" nil nil space)
                          (:epub-chapter-level "EPUB_CHAPTER_LEVEL" nil nil t)
                          (:epub-cover-image "EPUB_COVER" nil nil t)
                          (:epub-stylesheet "EPUB_STYLESHEET" nil nil t)
                          (:epub-embed-font "EPUB_EMBED_FONT" nil nil newline)
                          (:epub-meta "EPUB_META" nil nil newline)
                          (:epub-css "EPUB_CSS" nil nil newline)
                          (:epub-rights "EPUB_RIGHTS" nil nil newline)
                          (:bibliography "BIBLIOGRAPHY"))
                         :filters nil :blocks nil :menu
                         (112 "export via pandoc"
                              ((52 "to html5 and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-html5-and-open)
                               (36 "as html5." org-pandoc-export-as-html5)
                               (53 "to html5-pdf and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-html5-pdf-and-open)
                               (37 "to html5-pdf."
org-pandoc-export-to-html5-pdf)
                               (60 "to slideous and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-slideous-and-open)
                               (44 "as slideous." org-pandoc-export-as-slideous)
                               (61 "to ms-pdf and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-ms-pdf-and-open)
                               (45 "to ms-pdf." org-pandoc-export-to-ms-pdf)
                               (98 "to beamer-pdf and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-beamer-pdf-and-open)
                               (66 "to beamer-pdf."
org-pandoc-export-to-beamer-pdf)
                               (99 "to context-pdf and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-context-pdf-and-open)
                               (67 "to context-pdf."
org-pandoc-export-to-context-pdf)
                               (100 "to docbook5 and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-docbook5-and-open)
                               (68 "as docbook5." org-pandoc-export-as-docbook5)
                               (101 "to epub3 and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-epub3-and-open)
                               (69 "to epub3." org-pandoc-export-to-epub3)
                               (103 "to gfm and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-gfm-and-open)
                               (71 "as gfm." org-pandoc-export-as-gfm)
                               (104 "to html4 and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-html4-and-open)
                               (72 "as html4." org-pandoc-export-as-html4)
                               (105 "to icml and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-icml-and-open)
                               (73 "as icml." org-pandoc-export-as-icml)
                               (106 "to json and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-json-and-open)
                               (74 "as json." org-pandoc-export-as-json)
                               (108 "to latex-pdf and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-latex-pdf-and-open)
                               (76 "to latex-pdf."
org-pandoc-export-to-latex-pdf)
                               (109 "to man and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-man-and-open)
                               (77 "as man." org-pandoc-export-as-man)
                               (110 "to native and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-native-and-open)
                               (78 "as native." org-pandoc-export-as-native)
                               (111 "to odt and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-odt-and-open)
                               (79 "to odt." org-pandoc-export-to-odt)
                               (112 "to pptx and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-pptx-and-open)
                               (80 "to pptx." org-pandoc-export-to-pptx)
                               (114 "to rtf and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-rtf-and-open)
                               (82 "as rtf." org-pandoc-export-as-rtf)
                               (117 "to dokuwiki and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-dokuwiki-and-open)
                               (85 "as dokuwiki." org-pandoc-export-as-dokuwiki)
                               (118 "to revealjs and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-revealjs-and-open)
                               (86 "as revealjs." org-pandoc-export-as-revealjs)
                               (119 "to mediawiki and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-mediawiki-and-open)
                               (87 "as mediawiki."
org-pandoc-export-as-mediawiki)
                               (120 "to docx and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-docx-and-open)
                               (88 "to docx." org-pandoc-export-to-docx)
                               (121 "to slidy and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-slidy-and-open)
                               (89 "as slidy." org-pandoc-export-as-slidy)
                               (122 "to dzslides and open."
org-pandoc-export-to-dzslides-and-open)
                               (90 "as dzslides."
org-pandoc-export-as-dzslides))))
   #s(org-export-backend :name org :parent nil :transcoders
                         ((babel-call . org-org-identity)
                          (bold . org-org-identity)
                          (center-block . org-org-identity)
                          (clock . org-org-identity)
                          (code . org-org-identity)
                          (diary-sexp . org-org-identity)
                          (drawer . org-org-identity)
                          (dynamic-block . org-org-identity)
                          (entity . org-org-identity)
                          (example-block . org-org-identity)
                          (export-block . org-org-export-block)
                          (fixed-width . org-org-identity)
                          (footnote-definition . ignore)
                          (footnote-reference . org-org-identity)
                          (headline . org-org-headline)
                          (horizontal-rule . org-org-identity)
                          (inline-babel-call . org-org-identity)
                          (inline-src-block . org-org-identity)
                          (inlinetask . org-org-identity)
                          (italic . org-org-identity)
                          (item . org-org-identity)
                          (keyword . org-org-keyword)
                          (latex-environment . org-org-identity)
                          (latex-fragment . org-org-identity)
                          (line-break . org-org-identity)
                          (link . org-org-link)
                          (node-property . org-org-identity)
                          (template . org-org-template)
                          (paragraph . org-org-identity)
                          (plain-list . org-org-identity)
                          (planning . org-org-identity)
                          (property-drawer . org-org-identity)
                          (quote-block . org-org-identity)
                          (radio-target . org-org-identity)
                          (section . org-org-section)
                          (special-block . org-org-identity)
                          (src-block . org-org-identity)
                          (statistics-cookie . org-org-identity)
                          (strike-through . org-org-identity)
                          (subscript . org-org-identity)
                          (superscript . org-org-identity)
                          (table . org-org-identity)
                          (table-cell . org-org-identity)
                          (table-row . org-org-identity)
                          (target . org-org-identity)
                          (timestamp . org-org-timestamp)
                          (underline . org-org-identity)
                          (verbatim . org-org-identity)
                          (verse-block . org-org-identity))
                         :options nil :filters
                         ((:filter-parse-tree . org-org--add-missing-sections))
                         :blocks nil :menu
                         (79 "Export to Org"
                             ((79 "As Org buffer" org-org-export-as-org)
                              (111 "As Org file" org-org-export-to-org)
                              (118 "As Org file and open"
                                   (lambda
                                     (a s v b)
                                     (if a
                                         (org-org-export-to-org t s v b)
                                       (org-open-file
                                        (org-org-export-to-org nil s v b))))))))
   #s(org-export-backend :name odt :parent nil :transcoders
                         ((bold . org-odt-bold)
                          (center-block . org-odt-center-block)
                          (clock . org-odt-clock)
                          (code . org-odt-code)
                          (drawer . org-odt-drawer)
                          (dynamic-block . org-odt-dynamic-block)
                          (entity . org-odt-entity)
                          (example-block . org-odt-example-block)
                          (export-block . org-odt-export-block)
                          (export-snippet . org-odt-export-snippet)
                          (fixed-width . org-odt-fixed-width)
                          (footnote-definition . org-odt-footnote-definition)
                          (footnote-reference . org-odt-footnote-reference)
                          (headline . org-odt-headline)
                          (horizontal-rule . org-odt-horizontal-rule)
                          (inline-src-block . org-odt-inline-src-block)
                          (inlinetask . org-odt-inlinetask)
                          (italic . org-odt-italic)
                          (item . org-odt-item)
                          (keyword . org-odt-keyword)
                          (latex-environment . org-odt-latex-environment)
                          (latex-fragment . org-odt-latex-fragment)
                          (line-break . org-odt-line-break)
                          (link . org-odt-link)
                          (node-property . org-odt-node-property)
                          (paragraph . org-odt-paragraph)
                          (plain-list . org-odt-plain-list)
                          (plain-text . org-odt-plain-text)
                          (planning . org-odt-planning)
                          (property-drawer . org-odt-property-drawer)
                          (quote-block . org-odt-quote-block)
                          (radio-target . org-odt-radio-target)
                          (section . org-odt-section)
                          (special-block . org-odt-special-block)
                          (src-block . org-odt-src-block)
                          (statistics-cookie . org-odt-statistics-cookie)
                          (strike-through . org-odt-strike-through)
                          (subscript . org-odt-subscript)
                          (superscript . org-odt-superscript)
                          (table . org-odt-table)
                          (table-cell . org-odt-table-cell)
                          (table-row . org-odt-table-row)
                          (target . org-odt-target)
                          (template . org-odt-template)
                          (timestamp . org-odt-timestamp)
                          (underline . org-odt-underline)
                          (verbatim . org-odt-verbatim)
                          (verse-block . org-odt-verse-block))
                         :options
                         ((:odt-styles-file "ODT_STYLES_FILE" nil
org-odt-styles-file t)
                          (:description "DESCRIPTION" nil nil newline)
                          (:keywords "KEYWORDS" nil nil space)
                          (:subtitle "SUBTITLE" nil nil parse)
                          (:odt-content-template-file nil nil
org-odt-content-template-file)
                          (:odt-display-outline-level nil nil
org-odt-display-outline-level)
                          (:odt-fontify-srcblocks nil nil
org-odt-fontify-srcblocks)
                          (:odt-format-drawer-function nil nil
org-odt-format-drawer-function)
                          (:odt-format-headline-function nil nil
org-odt-format-headline-function)
                          (:odt-format-inlinetask-function nil nil
org-odt-format-inlinetask-function)
                          (:odt-inline-formula-rules nil nil
org-odt-inline-formula-rules)
                          (:odt-inline-image-rules nil nil
org-odt-inline-image-rules)
                          (:odt-pixels-per-inch nil nil org-odt-pixels-per-inch)
                          (:odt-table-styles nil nil org-odt-table-styles)
                          (:odt-use-date-fields nil nil org-odt-use-date-fields)
                          (:with-latex nil "tex" org-odt-with-latex)
                          (:latex-header "LATEX_HEADER" nil nil newline))
                         :filters
                         ((:filter-parse-tree
org-odt--translate-latex-fragments org-odt--translate-description-lists
org-odt--translate-list-tables org-odt--translate-image-links))
                         :blocks nil :menu
                         (111 "Export to ODT"
                              ((111 "As ODT file" org-odt-export-to-odt)
                               (79 "As ODT file and open"
                                   (lambda
                                     (a s v b)
                                     (if a
                                         (org-odt-export-to-odt t s v)
                                       (org-open-file
                                        (org-odt-export-to-odt nil s v)
                                        'system)))))))
   #s(org-export-backend :name md :parent html :transcoders
                         ((bold . org-md-bold)
                          (center-block . org-md--convert-to-html)
                          (code . org-md-verbatim)
                          (drawer . org-md--identity)
                          (dynamic-block . org-md--identity)
                          (example-block . org-md-example-block)
                          (export-block . org-md-export-block)
                          (fixed-width . org-md-example-block)
                          (headline . org-md-headline)
                          (horizontal-rule . org-md-horizontal-rule)
                          (inline-src-block . org-md-verbatim)
                          (inlinetask . org-md--convert-to-html)
                          (inner-template . org-md-inner-template)
                          (italic . org-md-italic)
                          (item . org-md-item)
                          (keyword . org-md-keyword)
                          (line-break . org-md-line-break)
                          (link . org-md-link)
                          (node-property . org-md-node-property)
                          (paragraph . org-md-paragraph)
                          (plain-list . org-md-plain-list)
                          (plain-text . org-md-plain-text)
                          (property-drawer . org-md-property-drawer)
                          (quote-block . org-md-quote-block)
                          (section . org-md-section)
                          (special-block . org-md--convert-to-html)
                          (src-block . org-md-example-block)
                          (table . org-md--convert-to-html)
                          (template . org-md-template)
                          (verbatim . org-md-verbatim))
                         :options
                         ((:md-footnote-format nil nil org-md-footnote-format)
                          (:md-footnotes-section nil nil
org-md-footnotes-section)
                          (:md-headline-style nil nil org-md-headline-style))
                         :filters
                         ((:filter-parse-tree . org-md-separate-elements))
                         :blocks nil :menu
                         (109 "Export to Markdown"
                              ((77 "To temporary buffer"
                                   (lambda
                                     (a s v b)
                                     (org-md-export-as-markdown a s v)))
                               (109 "To file"
                                    (lambda
                                      (a s v b)
                                      (org-md-export-to-markdown a s v)))
                               (111 "To file and open"
                                    (lambda
                                      (a s v b)
                                      (if a
                                          (org-md-export-to-markdown t s v)
                                        (org-open-file
                                         (org-md-export-to-markdown nil s
v))))))))
   #s(org-export-backend :name latex :parent nil :transcoders
                         ((bold . org-latex-bold)
                          (center-block . org-latex-center-block)
                          (clock . org-latex-clock)
                          (code . org-latex-code)
                          (drawer . org-latex-drawer)
                          (dynamic-block . org-latex-dynamic-block)
                          (entity . org-latex-entity)
                          (example-block . org-latex-example-block)
                          (export-block . org-latex-export-block)
                          (export-snippet . org-latex-export-snippet)
                          (fixed-width . org-latex-fixed-width)
                          (footnote-definition . org-latex-footnote-definition)
                          (footnote-reference . org-latex-footnote-reference)
                          (headline . org-latex-headline)
                          (horizontal-rule . org-latex-horizontal-rule)
                          (inline-src-block . org-latex-inline-src-block)
                          (inlinetask . org-latex-inlinetask)
                          (italic . org-latex-italic)
                          (item . org-latex-item)
                          (keyword . org-latex-keyword)
                          (latex-environment . org-latex-latex-environment)
                          (latex-fragment . org-latex-latex-fragment)
                          (line-break . org-latex-line-break)
                          (link . org-latex-link)
                          (node-property . org-latex-node-property)
                          (paragraph . org-latex-paragraph)
                          (plain-list . org-latex-plain-list)
                          (plain-text . org-latex-plain-text)
                          (planning . org-latex-planning)
                          (property-drawer . org-latex-property-drawer)
                          (quote-block . org-latex-quote-block)
                          (radio-target . org-latex-radio-target)
                          (section . org-latex-section)
                          (special-block . org-latex-special-block)
                          (src-block . org-latex-src-block)
                          (statistics-cookie . org-latex-statistics-cookie)
                          (strike-through . org-latex-strike-through)
                          (subscript . org-latex-subscript)
                          (superscript . org-latex-superscript)
                          (table . org-latex-table)
                          (table-cell . org-latex-table-cell)
                          (table-row . org-latex-table-row)
                          (target . org-latex-target)
                          (template . org-latex-template)
                          (timestamp . org-latex-timestamp)
                          (underline . org-latex-underline)
                          (verbatim . org-latex-verbatim)
                          (verse-block . org-latex-verse-block)
                          (latex-math-block . org-latex-math-block)
                          (latex-matrices . org-latex-matrices))
                         :options
                         ((:latex-class "LATEX_CLASS" nil
org-latex-default-class t)
                          (:latex-class-options "LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS" nil nil t)
                          (:latex-header "LATEX_HEADER" nil nil newline)
                          (:latex-header-extra "LATEX_HEADER_EXTRA" nil nil
newline)
                          (:description "DESCRIPTION" nil nil parse)
                          (:keywords "KEYWORDS" nil nil parse)
                          (:subtitle "SUBTITLE" nil nil parse)
                          (:latex-active-timestamp-format nil nil
org-latex-active-timestamp-format)
                          (:latex-caption-above nil nil org-latex-caption-above)
                          (:latex-classes nil nil org-latex-classes)
                          (:latex-default-figure-position nil nil
org-latex-default-figure-position)
                          (:latex-default-table-environment nil nil
org-latex-default-table-environment)
                          (:latex-default-table-mode nil nil
org-latex-default-table-mode)
                          (:latex-diary-timestamp-format nil nil
org-latex-diary-timestamp-format)
                          (:latex-footnote-defined-format nil nil
org-latex-footnote-defined-format)
                          (:latex-footnote-separator nil nil
org-latex-footnote-separator)
                          (:latex-format-drawer-function nil nil
org-latex-format-drawer-function)
                          (:latex-format-headline-function nil nil
org-latex-format-headline-function)
                          (:latex-format-inlinetask-function nil nil
org-latex-format-inlinetask-function)
                          (:latex-hyperref-template nil nil
org-latex-hyperref-template t)
                          (:latex-image-default-scale nil nil
org-latex-image-default-scale)
                          (:latex-image-default-height nil nil
org-latex-image-default-height)
                          (:latex-image-default-option nil nil
org-latex-image-default-option)
                          (:latex-image-default-width nil nil
org-latex-image-default-width)
                          (:latex-images-centered nil nil
org-latex-images-centered)
                          (:latex-inactive-timestamp-format nil nil
org-latex-inactive-timestamp-format)
                          (:latex-inline-image-rules nil nil
org-latex-inline-image-rules)
                          (:latex-link-with-unknown-path-format nil nil
org-latex-link-with-unknown-path-format)
                          (:latex-listings nil nil org-latex-listings)
                          (:latex-listings-langs nil nil
org-latex-listings-langs)
                          (:latex-listings-options nil nil
org-latex-listings-options)
                          (:latex-minted-langs nil nil org-latex-minted-langs)
                          (:latex-minted-options nil nil
org-latex-minted-options)
                          (:latex-prefer-user-labels nil nil
org-latex-prefer-user-labels)
                          (:latex-subtitle-format nil nil
org-latex-subtitle-format)
                          (:latex-subtitle-separate nil nil
org-latex-subtitle-separate)
                          (:latex-table-scientific-notation nil nil
org-latex-table-scientific-notation)
                          (:latex-tables-booktabs nil nil
org-latex-tables-booktabs)
                          (:latex-tables-centered nil nil
org-latex-tables-centered)
                          (:latex-text-markup-alist nil nil
org-latex-text-markup-alist)
                          (:latex-title-command nil nil org-latex-title-command)
                          (:latex-toc-command nil nil org-latex-toc-command)
                          (:latex-compiler "LATEX_COMPILER" nil
org-latex-compiler)
                          (:date "DATE" nil "\\today" parse))
                         :filters
                         ((:filter-options .
org-latex-math-block-options-filter)
                          (:filter-paragraph .
org-latex-clean-invalid-line-breaks)
                          (:filter-parse-tree org-latex-math-block-tree-filter
org-latex-matrices-tree-filter org-latex-image-link-filter)
                          (:filter-verse-block .
org-latex-clean-invalid-line-breaks))
                         :blocks nil :menu
                         (108 "Export to LaTeX"
                              ((76 "As LaTeX buffer" org-latex-export-as-latex)
                               (108 "As LaTeX file" org-latex-export-to-latex)
                               (112 "As PDF file" org-latex-export-to-pdf)
                               (111 "As PDF file and open"
                                    (lambda
                                      (a s v b)
                                      (if a
                                          (org-latex-export-to-pdf t s v b)
                                        (org-open-file
                                         (org-latex-export-to-pdf nil s v
b))))))))
   #s(org-export-backend :name html :parent nil :transcoders
                         ((bold . org-html-bold)
                          (center-block . org-html-center-block)
                          (clock . org-html-clock)
                          (code . org-html-code)
                          (drawer . org-html-drawer)
                          (dynamic-block . org-html-dynamic-block)
                          (entity . org-html-entity)
                          (example-block . org-html-example-block)
                          (export-block . org-html-export-block)
                          (export-snippet . org-html-export-snippet)
                          (fixed-width . org-html-fixed-width)
                          (footnote-reference . org-html-footnote-reference)
                          (headline . org-html-headline)
                          (horizontal-rule . org-html-horizontal-rule)
                          (inline-src-block . org-html-inline-src-block)
                          (inlinetask . org-html-inlinetask)
                          (inner-template . org-html-inner-template)
                          (italic . org-html-italic)
                          (item . org-html-item)
                          (keyword . org-html-keyword)
                          (latex-environment . org-html-latex-environment)
                          (latex-fragment . org-html-latex-fragment)
                          (line-break . org-html-line-break)
                          (link . org-html-link)
                          (node-property . org-html-node-property)
                          (paragraph . org-html-paragraph)
                          (plain-list . org-html-plain-list)
                          (plain-text . org-html-plain-text)
                          (planning . org-html-planning)
                          (property-drawer . org-html-property-drawer)
                          (quote-block . org-html-quote-block)
                          (radio-target . org-html-radio-target)
                          (section . org-html-section)
                          (special-block . org-html-special-block)
                          (src-block . org-html-src-block)
                          (statistics-cookie . org-html-statistics-cookie)
                          (strike-through . org-html-strike-through)
                          (subscript . org-html-subscript)
                          (superscript . org-html-superscript)
                          (table . org-html-table)
                          (table-cell . org-html-table-cell)
                          (table-row . org-html-table-row)
                          (target . org-html-target)
                          (template . org-html-template)
                          (timestamp . org-html-timestamp)
                          (underline . org-html-underline)
                          (verbatim . org-html-verbatim)
                          (verse-block . org-html-verse-block))
                         :options
                         ((:html-doctype "HTML_DOCTYPE" nil org-html-doctype)
                          (:html-container "HTML_CONTAINER" nil
org-html-container-element)
                          (:description "DESCRIPTION" nil nil newline)
                          (:keywords "KEYWORDS" nil nil space)
                          (:html-html5-fancy nil "html5-fancy"
org-html-html5-fancy)
                          (:html-link-use-abs-url nil "html-link-use-abs-url"
org-html-link-use-abs-url)
                          (:html-link-home "HTML_LINK_HOME" nil
org-html-link-home)
                          (:html-link-up "HTML_LINK_UP" nil org-html-link-up)
                          (:html-mathjax "HTML_MATHJAX" nil "" space)
                          (:html-equation-reference-format
"HTML_EQUATION_REFERENCE_FORMAT" nil org-html-equation-reference-format t)
                          (:html-postamble nil "html-postamble"
org-html-postamble)
                          (:html-preamble nil "html-preamble" org-html-preamble)
                          (:html-head "HTML_HEAD" nil org-html-head newline)
                          (:html-head-extra "HTML_HEAD_EXTRA" nil
org-html-head-extra newline)
                          (:subtitle "SUBTITLE" nil nil parse)
                          (:html-head-include-default-style nil "html-style"
org-html-head-include-default-style)
                          (:html-head-include-scripts nil "html-scripts"
org-html-head-include-scripts)
                          (:html-allow-name-attribute-in-anchors nil nil
org-html-allow-name-attribute-in-anchors)
                          (:html-divs nil nil org-html-divs)
                          (:html-checkbox-type nil nil org-html-checkbox-type)
                          (:html-extension nil nil org-html-extension)
                          (:html-footnote-format nil nil
org-html-footnote-format)
                          (:html-footnote-separator nil nil
org-html-footnote-separator)
                          (:html-footnotes-section nil nil
org-html-footnotes-section)
                          (:html-format-drawer-function nil nil
org-html-format-drawer-function)
                          (:html-format-headline-function nil nil
org-html-format-headline-function)
                          (:html-format-inlinetask-function nil nil
org-html-format-inlinetask-function)
                          (:html-home/up-format nil nil org-html-home/up-format)
                          (:html-indent nil nil org-html-indent)
                          (:html-infojs-options nil nil org-html-infojs-options)
                          (:html-infojs-template nil nil
org-html-infojs-template)
                          (:html-inline-image-rules nil nil
org-html-inline-image-rules)
                          (:html-link-org-files-as-html nil nil
org-html-link-org-files-as-html)
                          (:html-mathjax-options nil nil
org-html-mathjax-options)
                          (:html-mathjax-template nil nil
org-html-mathjax-template)
                          (:html-metadata-timestamp-format nil nil
org-html-metadata-timestamp-format)
                          (:html-postamble-format nil nil
org-html-postamble-format)
                          (:html-preamble-format nil nil
org-html-preamble-format)
                          (:html-prefer-user-labels nil nil
org-html-prefer-user-labels)
                          (:html-self-link-headlines nil nil
org-html-self-link-headlines)
                          (:html-table-align-individual-fields nil nil
org-html-table-align-individual-fields)
                          (:html-table-caption-above nil nil
org-html-table-caption-above)
                          (:html-table-data-tags nil nil
org-html-table-data-tags)
                          (:html-table-header-tags nil nil
org-html-table-header-tags)
                          (:html-table-use-header-tags-for-first-column nil nil
org-html-table-use-header-tags-for-first-column)
                          (:html-tag-class-prefix nil nil
org-html-tag-class-prefix)
                          (:html-text-markup-alist nil nil
org-html-text-markup-alist)
                          (:html-todo-kwd-class-prefix nil nil
org-html-todo-kwd-class-prefix)
                          (:html-toplevel-hlevel nil nil
org-html-toplevel-hlevel)
                          (:html-use-infojs nil nil org-html-use-infojs)
                          (:html-validation-link nil nil
org-html-validation-link)
                          (:html-viewport nil nil org-html-viewport)
                          (:html-inline-images nil nil org-html-inline-images)
                          (:html-table-attributes nil nil
org-html-table-default-attributes)
                          (:html-table-row-open-tag nil nil
org-html-table-row-open-tag)
                          (:html-table-row-close-tag nil nil
org-html-table-row-close-tag)
                          (:html-xml-declaration nil nil
org-html-xml-declaration)
                          (:html-wrap-src-lines nil nil org-html-wrap-src-lines)
                          (:html-klipsify-src nil nil org-html-klipsify-src)
                          (:html-klipse-css nil nil org-html-klipse-css)
                          (:html-klipse-js nil nil org-html-klipse-js)
                          (:html-klipse-selection-script nil nil
org-html-klipse-selection-script)
                          (:infojs-opt "INFOJS_OPT" nil nil)
                          (:creator "CREATOR" nil org-html-creator-string)
                          (:with-latex nil "tex" org-html-with-latex)
                          (:latex-header "LATEX_HEADER" nil nil newline))
                         :filters
                         ((:filter-options . org-html-infojs-install-script)
                          (:filter-parse-tree . org-html-image-link-filter)
                          (:filter-final-output . org-html-final-function))
                         :blocks nil :menu
                         (104 "Export to HTML"
                              ((72 "As HTML buffer" org-html-export-as-html)
                               (104 "As HTML file" org-html-export-to-html)
                               (111 "As HTML file and open"
                                    (lambda
                                      (a s v b)
                                      (if a
                                          (org-html-export-to-html t s v b)
                                        (org-open-file
                                         (org-html-export-to-html nil s v
b))))))))
   #s(org-export-backend :name ascii :parent nil :transcoders
                         ((bold . org-ascii-bold)
                          (center-block . org-ascii-center-block)
                          (clock . org-ascii-clock)
                          (code . org-ascii-code)
                          (drawer . org-ascii-drawer)
                          (dynamic-block . org-ascii-dynamic-block)
                          (entity . org-ascii-entity)
                          (example-block . org-ascii-example-block)
                          (export-block . org-ascii-export-block)
                          (export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet)
                          (fixed-width . org-ascii-fixed-width)
                          (footnote-reference . org-ascii-footnote-reference)
                          (headline . org-ascii-headline)
                          (horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule)
                          (inline-src-block . org-ascii-inline-src-block)
                          (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
                          (inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template)
                          (italic . org-ascii-italic)
                          (item . org-ascii-item)
                          (keyword . org-ascii-keyword)
                          (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
                          (latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment)
                          (line-break . org-ascii-line-break)
                          (link . org-ascii-link)
                          (node-property . org-ascii-node-property)
                          (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph)
                          (plain-list . org-ascii-plain-list)
                          (plain-text . org-ascii-plain-text)
                          (planning . org-ascii-planning)
                          (property-drawer . org-ascii-property-drawer)
                          (quote-block . org-ascii-quote-block)
                          (radio-target . org-ascii-radio-target)
                          (section . org-ascii-section)
                          (special-block . org-ascii-special-block)
                          (src-block . org-ascii-src-block)
                          (statistics-cookie . org-ascii-statistics-cookie)
                          (strike-through . org-ascii-strike-through)
                          (subscript . org-ascii-subscript)
                          (superscript . org-ascii-superscript)
                          (table . org-ascii-table)
                          (table-cell . org-ascii-table-cell)
                          (table-row . org-ascii-table-row)
                          (target . org-ascii-target)
                          (template . org-ascii-template)
                          (timestamp . org-ascii-timestamp)
                          (underline . org-ascii-underline)
                          (verbatim . org-ascii-verbatim)
                          (verse-block . org-ascii-verse-block))
                         :options
                         ((:subtitle "SUBTITLE" nil nil parse)
                          (:ascii-bullets nil nil org-ascii-bullets)
                          (:ascii-caption-above nil nil org-ascii-caption-above)
                          (:ascii-charset nil nil org-ascii-charset)
                          (:ascii-global-margin nil nil org-ascii-global-margin)
                          (:ascii-format-drawer-function nil nil
org-ascii-format-drawer-function)
                          (:ascii-format-inlinetask-function nil nil
org-ascii-format-inlinetask-function)
                          (:ascii-headline-spacing nil nil
org-ascii-headline-spacing)
                          (:ascii-indented-line-width nil nil
org-ascii-indented-line-width)
                          (:ascii-inlinetask-width nil nil
org-ascii-inlinetask-width)
                          (:ascii-inner-margin nil nil org-ascii-inner-margin)
                          (:ascii-links-to-notes nil nil
org-ascii-links-to-notes)
                          (:ascii-list-margin nil nil org-ascii-list-margin)
                          (:ascii-paragraph-spacing nil nil
org-ascii-paragraph-spacing)
                          (:ascii-quote-margin nil nil org-ascii-quote-margin)
                          (:ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines nil nil
org-ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines)
                          (:ascii-table-use-ascii-art nil nil
org-ascii-table-use-ascii-art)
                          (:ascii-table-widen-columns nil nil
org-ascii-table-widen-columns)
                          (:ascii-text-width nil nil org-ascii-text-width)
                          (:ascii-underline nil nil org-ascii-underline)
                          (:ascii-verbatim-format nil nil
org-ascii-verbatim-format))
                         :filters
                         ((:filter-headline .
org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines)
                          (:filter-parse-tree
org-ascii-filter-paragraph-spacing org-ascii-filter-comment-spacing)
                          (:filter-section .
org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines))
                         :blocks nil :menu
                         (116 "Export to Plain Text"