Re: [BUG] issue with texmathp [9.6 (release_9.6-22-g78d283 @ /home/jds66

From: Daniel Fleischer
Subject: Re: [BUG] issue with texmathp [9.6 (release_9.6-22-g78d283 @ /home/jds6696/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-mode/)]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2023 12:45:58 +0200

I just found this thread after math-related things stopped working. I
have two use cases that don't work now:

1. Inserting a dollar pair $$ using `cdlatex-dollar` (it thinks we're
inside a math environment).

2. Inserting of cdlatex environments using their built-in completions, e.g.
        ali<TAB>
        eqn<TAB>
   stopped working.

Previously org-cdlatex worked perfectly, you could insert \alpha using
`a and it compiled to HTML/latex (without $$), have $...$ compiled into
an inline equation and insert latex environment like
\begin{align}...\end{align} without explicit math environment and was
also compiled perfectly to HTML/latex.

--
Daniel Fleischer