Re: Babel (scheme): Evaluation errors are not shown

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Babel (scheme): Evaluation errors are not shown
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2023 16:17:57 +0000

Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen <marc@nieper-wisskirchen.de> writes:

> Despite the unfortunate lack of a maintainer, I hope the (latest
> version of the) patch can still be applied as the current behavior of
> ob-scheme.el, namely, silencing any evaluation errors is infeasible.

Yes, it can. Can you please take a look at patch failure issue in my
last reply?

> Do you need any FSF copyright assignments from me? (I already
> contributed to GCC and Gnulib under such an assignment in the past.)

For this particular patch, your changes fall within TINYCHANGE (~15LOC),
so copyright should not be necessary.

As for GCC-related assignment, I am not sure if it is sufficient. In my
own assignment, GNU EMACS changes are mentioned explicitly. If your
assignment also mentions GCC and Gnulib only, I doubt that GNU EMACS is
also covered.

Bastien may know better.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,