setting export_file_name during export

From: Leo Butler
Subject: setting export_file_name during export
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 21:38:56 +0000

Hello,

I am trying something new this semester: all my lecture notes are
organized into a single org file. A minor problem: I want to export each
lecture (see below) as a separate pdf file. I would like to know if
anyone has ``solved'' this problem or has a suggestion on how to do it.

Ideally, I would like to have a single function that retains only the
current subtree that contains point, sets EXPORT_FILE_NAME based on the
top heading, and exports it as a complete beamer pdf.

TIA,
Leo