Re: [BUG] Conflict between Org hyperlink and auto-complete (I think) [9.

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: [BUG] Conflict between Org hyperlink and auto-complete (I think) [9.6 ( @ /home/dsmasterson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/)]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2023 16:14:16 -0800

> David Masterson <dsmasterson@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Not yet sure how to minimize my setup to build a reproducible case or
>> further debug this, but I thought I'd get the bug out to others who
>> might know better.
>
> I may consider using https://github.com/Malabarba/elisp-bug-hunter

I think I'll add this package to my setup, but I don't think it can help
in this case as it's an infinite loop bug.  Once it's locked in the
loop, I have to kill emacs, so elisp-bug-hunter would never have a
chance to report anything.

Question: does Org scan (some part of the) text *AS* you are typing?

I'm beginning to think that the answer is 'no' and, so, it was
auto-complete that tripped on a sequence of characters.  I'll have to
look at which part of auto-complete did it.

--
David Masterson