LaTeX export for Org Mode Documents written in Indic Languages

From: Krishna Jani
Subject: LaTeX export for Org Mode Documents written in Indic Languages
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2023 12:41:39 +0530

Hello,

I have never had to write in languages other than English but an
assignment just came up to transcribe the Indian Penal Code in
simple and understandable Hindi. I have an Org file with some of my
transcriptions (because of Emacs's awesome language support) but I am
unable to org-export these files to pdf. I suppose I must install some
latex packages, but I have not been able to find any documentation for
the same. I dont really know latex, I mainly just use it for Org pdf
export.

Has anyone had a similar experience, or has a clue to this problem. Is
there some documentation relating to languages that I can read

--

Regards,

Krishna Jani,
Student Associate Member,