Re: OS advice

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: OS advice
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 17:27:08 -0500

To run windows 10 well, I wouldn't do it with anything less than 6gb and
even then a screen reader eats 50% of the throughput.  It doesn't matter
how much memory a machine has once a screen reader runs on it 50% of the
throughput is sacrificed immediately.  That was found out working
accessibility for the navy.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.