Re: How to create a priority sorted list of tasks agenda ?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: How to create a priority sorted list of tasks agenda ?
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 22:02:51 -0700

(info "(org) Presentation and Sorting")

emacs docs and info are both rather good.  i used to dislike info for
years and catted it like a manpage but only a few commmand like u ret
l r are needed.

note tht the word priority is used in 2 senses. t hre is a kind of
defult agend sorting that has its own calcualted priority and then
ther eare the priority cookies.  i don't use the calculated priority
--- there is custom sorting avail via a var.  maybe that is what you
are asking for ad if so you'd have to write a bit of lisp, which i
can't help you with but others might be able to.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com