Setting the default todo priority ?

From: David Masterson
Subject: Setting the default todo priority ?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 12:08:26 -0800

I see that Org treats TODOs without a priority cookie as having a
priority that is midway between highest and lowest.

Use case: I may have a task type that fully expresses what it's priority
is.  Example would be SOMEDAY which is going to have the lowest
priority.  Adding a cookie to all SOMEDAY tasks seems superfluous.

Is there a way of changing the default priority?
--
David Masterson