[BUG] Org-export does not updates figure path when using recursive inclu

From: Gabriel Petrini da Silveira
Subject: [BUG] Org-export does not updates figure path when using recursive includes [9.6 (9.6-??-bed47b4 @ /home/gpetrini/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/)]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 18:29:59 -0300

*Expected behaviour*: Using recursinve includes generates a PDF file
 with the respective figures.

*Actual behaviour:* Figure only appears when not using recursive includes.

In order to reproduce this bug, I prepared a minimum example.
The is a larger file (=Large_File.org=) which have two sections.
The first includes another file (=./tmp/Small_File.org=) as a whole.
The second, includes the contents of =./tmp/Small_File.org= as it is.
This =./tmp/Small_File.org= only includes a figure (I tried with
org-mode (=./tmp/img/a.png=), for example ).
It is expected that org updates the path of figure inside
=./tmp/Small_File.org= file in order to be found by =Large_File.org=.
However, only the second section works.

Here as the files that I mentioned:

----- Begin of Large_File.org ----
#+title: Large file

* Recursive include

This section includes a file that also have a =#+INCLUDE= command.

#+include: "./tmp/Small_File.org"

* Non-recursive include

This section includes reproduces the =Small_File.org= file structure, adjusting the respective paths.

#+INCLUDE: "./tmp/Section_Image.org"
----- End of Large_File.org ----

----- Begin of ./tmp/Small_File.org ----
#+title: Small File

#+INCLUDE: "./Section_Image.org"
----- End of ./tmp/Small_File.org ----

----- Begin of ./tmp/Section_Image.org ----
* Section with a image

#+CAPTION: This is the caption for the next figure link (or table)
#+NAME:   fig:SED-HR4049
[[./img/a.png]]
----- End of ./tmp/Section_Image.org ----

PS: This is my first bug report. If I can clarify something, let me know.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.35, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-12-19, modified by Debian
Package: Org mode version 9.6 (9.6-??-bed47b4 @ /home/gpetrini/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/)