Re: Patch for \usepackage[ ... natbib = true ...]{...biblatex} with org-

From: Edgar Lux
Subject: Re: Patch for \usepackage[ ... natbib = true ...]{...biblatex} with org-cite
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 20:47:07 +0100 (CET)

January 22, 2023 at 12:36:32 PM CET "András Simonyi" <andras.simonyi@gmail.com>
wrote:Dear All,

> There is also the customizable variable `org-cite-biblatex-options' to
> pass additional options,

That is very useful, indeed (I didn't know how to use it). Hopefully the e-mail
which I just sent helps with the documentation.

> which could be used with #bind+ if document-specific options are needed.

Just in case, I think that you meant #+bind: . However, it didn't work for me
(I'm blaming myself). I added this in line 16 of my 324-lines file

#+bind: org-cite-biblatex-options "opt=true"

but the =opt=true= value is not shown next to =\usepackage{biblatex}= when I
export. I do have =org-export-allow-bind-keywords= set to =t=

> best wishes,
> András

you too!

--