Re: [BUG] ob-shell doesn't evaluate last line on Windows (cmd/cmdproxy)

From: Matt
Subject: Re: [BUG] ob-shell doesn't evaluate last line on Windows (cmd/cmdproxy) [9.6.1 ( @ c:/Users/Osher/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.1/)]
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 22:12:17 -0500

 ---- On Fri, 20 Jan 2023 04:27:18 -0500  Ihor Radchenko  wrote ---
 > I think `org-babel--shell-command-on-region' will be more appropriate.
 > Because similar issues might appear when attempting to evaluate other
 > code blocks on Windows, where `shell-file-name' is set to cmdproxy.exe.
 >
 > It will also be useful to leave a comment in the code explaining why we
 > need this newline.

Works for me.

How should I update bugfix to match main?  Since we're considering this a bug,
I figured I'd do this on bugfix.  I notice, however, that bugfix doesn't have
the latest updates to test-ob-shell.  When I rebase main onto bugfix I get a
ton of conflicts.  If I instead merge main into bugfix, that shows many merge
commits with bugfix.  Since I don't see any "Merge with 'bugfix'" commits on
bugfix currently, I assume that's not the way to do it.