Re: Patch for \usepackage[ ... natbib = true ...]{...biblatex} with org-

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Patch for \usepackage[ ... natbib = true ...]{...biblatex} with org-cite
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 10:43:18 +0000

Edgar Lux <edgarlux@mailfence.com> writes:

> Just in case, I think that you meant #+bind: . However, it didn't work for me
> (I'm blaming myself). I added this in line 16 of my 324-lines file
>
> #+bind: org-cite-biblatex-options "opt=true"
>
> but the =opt=true= value is not shown next to =\usepackage{biblatex}= when I
> export. I do have =org-export-allow-bind-keywords= set to =t=

13.2 Export Settings
       If ‘org-export-allow-bind-keywords’ is non-‘nil’, Emacs variables can
    become buffer-local during export by using the ‘BIND’ keyword.  Its
    syntax is ‘#+BIND: variable value’.  This is particularly useful for
    in-buffer settings that cannot be changed using keywords.

#+BIND is ignored by default for safety reasons.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,