Re: [Bug] 'org-font-lock-extra-keywords' appear next to the parent headi

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [Bug] 'org-font-lock-extra-keywords' appear next to the parent heading when its subtree is folded.
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 11:36:23 +0000

Ruijie Yu via "General discussions about Org-mode."
<emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> writes:

> Also, while looking into your init code, I noticed that
> `org-font-lock-extra-keywords' seems to be public-facing (as there is no
> double-dashes in the name), but has no docstring.  Either this variable
> was intended to be private, or someone forgot to put a docstring to this
> variable.

Rather forgot the docstring. But there is at least one in
`org-font-lock-set-keywords-hook'.

In any case, Org's fontification is going to be rewritten. So, I do not
think that we should fix this now and limit the possible changes
possible in the new fontification code.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,