oeg-agenda-entry-text-mode

From: David Masterson
Subject: oeg-agenda-entry-text-mode
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 13:28:51 -0800

I've just discovered the E key in Agenda Commands and I'd like to use
it.  The drawback is that it shows Log entries (I don't use a Drawer for
Logs -- yet).  This means that the original description can be hidden if
the logs use up more than org-agenda-entry-text-maxlines.

Is there someway to toggle logs in org-agenda-entry-text-mode?  Also, if
I create a drawer for logs, is there someway to move current logs to the
drawer?

--
David Masterson