Re: oeg-agenda-entry-text-mode

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: oeg-agenda-entry-text-mode
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 18:15:24 -0800

David Masterson <dsmasterson@gmail.com> writes:

> I've just discovered the E key in Agenda Commands and I'd like to use
> it.  The drawback is that it shows Log entries (I don't use a Drawer for
> Logs -- yet).  This means that the original description can be hidden if
> the logs use up more than org-agenda-entry-text-maxlines.
>
> Is there someway to toggle logs in org-agenda-entry-text-mode?  Also, if
> I create a drawer for logs, is there someway to move current logs to the
> drawer?

Ooh!  Found org-agenda-entry-text-exclude-regexp!  It's so close to what
I want.  With it, I can delete everything on a line that I don't want to
be displayed with org-agenda-entry-text-mode.  But I can't get rid of
the line, so I wind up with blank lines where the log would've been.

Any other options?  Or a secret to the regexp for getting rid of blank
lines?  Or embedding a newline in the regexp to exclude the line?

--
David Masterson