It's possible, to translate the org-mode website into Spanish?

From: Antonio Simón
Subject: It's possible, to translate the org-mode website into Spanish?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:03:13 +0000

Greetings from Spain.

I'm a newbie in the FOSS world and a big fan of Emacs and org-mode in which I'm taking my first steps.

I have seen that the Org mode page is available in several languages, and Spanish is not one of them.

I was thinking of contributing my time to the project by developing the Spanish version of the site, if you find it useful.

If you accept this collaboration I would need a small list of the tools and procedures to use, to ensure that I'm competent with them.

Thank you for your patience, I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Antonio Simón (Quijote)