Re: [BUG] updates.orgmode.org returns 502 Bad Gateway

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] updates.orgmode.org returns 502 Bad Gateway
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 12:08:33 +0000

emacs@s.ptr.dev writes:

> Hi all, I'm trying to find the RSS feed for org-mode, which I expect to
> live in updates.orgmode.org (as mentioned in the first line of [1]).
> Unfortunately, the nginx server is misconfigured (or something) and
> returns a "502 Bad Gateway" error.
>
> This is not a software bug, but I'm not sure where else to report this.

This is the right place to report this.
CCing Bastien.

FYI, we are upgrading the software behind updated.orgmode.org with old
version being broken (completely, now) and new version not yet ready for
production (AFAIK).

Maybe Bastien has more to say. He is developing Woof! - software we used
to provide mailing list summaries.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,