Re: Link from orgmode file to E-Mail (using kmail or notmuch)

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Link from orgmode file to E-Mail (using kmail or notmuch)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 18:43:00 +0700

On 26/01/2023 16:58, AW wrote:
This is about a maildirs of kmail on my local machine. The E-Mails are being
indexed by akonadi on the side of kde-pim.

Are you able to search messages through the KDE (global) dialog? Does it work if you try to find some Message-ID? Perhaps it is necessary to add more sources for searches in the dialog configuration. If Message-ID header is indexed then it might be possible to launch such search from Org.

Sorry, I do not use kmail or KDE indexers, so I am not enough motivated to check it myself. It just an idea, perhaps it leads to nothing.