Re: Link from orgmode file to E-Mail (using kmail or notmuch)

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Link from orgmode file to E-Mail (using kmail or notmuch)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 22:19:45 +0700

On 27/01/2023 13:41, Jean Louis wrote:
* Max Nikulin [2023-01-26 19:21]:
On 25/01/2023 00:49, Jean Louis wrote:
When goto-mode works with mid: by me setting up browse-url-handlers,
then I have expected Org to work as well.

Do you mean `goto-address-mode'? Have you had a look into its
implementation?

I have already previously mentioned about it.

I was unsure if goto-mode is a typo or some 3rd party package. Have you written that you are aware which way it is implemented?

List of recognized protocols is not a user option, it is hard-coded and unrelated to the browse-url-handlers:

defvar thing-at-point-uri-schemes

the list is rather long.