Re: Org html conversion with XyJax

From: Partha Pratim Ghosh
Subject: Re: Org html conversion with XyJax
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 20:38:26 +0200

Dear Ihor,

Please accept my thanks for your prompt reply. However I have the
following problems.

1. Here is my org file:
#-*- mode: org -*-
#+TITLE: test
#+AUTHOR: Partha

#+latex_header:\usepackage{Documents/tex/essentials/symbols}

* first section

this is my trial for /OER/

Can I use \LaTeX ? Let us try: $f: A\rightarrow B$ is a function

** use of more

$\xymatrix{ {A} \ar@{o->}[r] & {B} }$

\Arr{f}{A}{B}
2. The file exports perfectly to pdf:

3. The html export is not correct as the rendered image shows:

The actual exported html file is:

Table of Contents

1. first section

this is my trial for OER

Can I use \LaTeX ? Let us try: \(f: A\rightarrow B\) is a function

1.1. use of more

\(\xymatrix{ {A} \ar@{o->}[r] & {B} }\)

\Arr{f}{A}{B}