PATCH for worg about cb_thunderlink (Re: Link from orgmode file to E-Mai

From: Bruno Barbier
Subject: PATCH for worg about cb_thunderlink (Re: Link from orgmode file to E-Mail (using kmail or notmuch))
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 20:56:14 +0100

> Bruno, as a cb_thunderbird user, would you like to share your experience
> and to expand
>
> https://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#orgc6f8478
> 10.8. Can I create links to Thunderbirds emails?
>
> by adding a brief description of this add-on?

Hi Max,

I've got an initial draft. It's not exactly what I'm using, as I tried
to make the configuration OS agnostic. And I'm using Thunderbird only
for accounts where I'm forced to use Win32 (else, I'm using notmuch).

I just added a section about cb_thunderlink. I'm not sure how to
organize things with the other information about Thunderbird. And, I'm
not sure about how to properly format names, etc. for the wiki.

See the attached patch.

What do you think ?

Bruno