Re: [FR] ob-awk.el specifying a delimeter argument in for output

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: [FR] ob-awk.el specifying a delimeter argument in for output
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 08:47:44 +0100

Hello Ihor,

>> I guess we might add an option to tell Org which separator to use when
>> parsing output when :results table header argument is provided (see 16.6
>> Results of Evaluation section of Org manual). However, you can achieve
>> the same now, using :post header argument, replacing the separators with
>> something Org can understand.

Thanks again for the suggestion, after giving your solution more thoughts, I
could
achieve the desired output.

# file test.csv
# 123;0;123

#+NAME: specific-delim
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :var tbl="" delim=";"
(format "|%s"  (replace-regexp-in-string delim  "|" tbl))
#+end_src

#+RESULTS: specific-delim
: |

#+begin_src awk :in-file test.csv :cmd-line -F ";" :post
specific-delim(*this*,";") :results raw
 {print $0}
#+end_src

#+RESULTS: