emacsconf-org

Re: EmacsConf 2022: Check-in instructions

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: EmacsConf 2022: Check-in instructions
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 17:41:14 +0900

> On Dec 4, 2022, at 17:36, Leo Vivier <zaeph@zaeph.net> wrote:
>
> Jean-Christophe Helary <jean.christophe.helary@traduction-libre.org>
> writes:
>
>> I guess I must wait for an invitation to join BBB, correct ?
>
> Yes, but you should have received the link already.  In case you didn’t,
> here it is again:
> https://bbb.emacsverse.org/b/sac-tlh-9ph-t02

Oh, I had it :)

> Your talk is set to go live at 6am JST, which means your BBB live Q&A
> would start 11′ later.  It’d be great if you could show up on the BBB
> room 20′ before your prerec is set to go live, but considering the early
> time for you, we won’t get worried until 6:05am JST. :)

I'm setting the alarm clock at 5am, so I should be good.

Thank you so much for your patience.

As I wrote earlier, I'll work on the subtitles later. I can do them tomorrow as
soon as I have vtt files.

If I can create the original vtt file myself I'll do it. If there is a pointer
to a tutorial, I'm a taker :)

JC

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @jchelary@emacs.ch