emacsconf-org

Re: EmacsConf 2022: Check-in instructions

From: Leo Vivier
Subject: Re: EmacsConf 2022: Check-in instructions
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 09:46:01 +0100

> I'm setting the alarm clock at 5am, so I should be good.

Great!

> Thank you so much for your patience.

And thank you for getting your prerec out to us!

> As I wrote earlier, I'll work on the subtitles later. I can do them
> tomorrow as soon as I have vtt files.

You might not have to do this.  We’re probably going to scramble today
to get it subbed before broadcast (since it’s in the EST afternoon).
We’ll let you know if we’ve managed to do it during your BBB check-in.

> If I can create the original vtt file myself I'll do it. If there is
> a pointer to a tutorial, I'm a taker :)

All it’d take is for you to look at one of the .vtt on any of the talks
we’ve already broadcast this year for you to see how the format
works:
https://emacsconf.org/2022/talks/journalism/

Talk to you soon,
--