emacsconf-org

Re: Translating captions

From: Esteban Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Translating captions
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 17:16:23 +0000

Sacha:

I am not sure to keep up with your rate of work.  You are amazing.  I
hope to learn with your example.

El 2022-12-09 09:33, Sacha Chua escribió:

> There are also some commercial speech-to-text services
> that I might experiment with in case that helps us get captions together

That would be a step back from your attained freedom.  I would be very
sorry to hear that you did that.  Remember that being a model to emulate
is more impactful than to suggest others to do the right thing.  I would
prefer to find more volunteers to do the transcriptions than to give up
my freedom.  Anyway, it is your call, which I hope takes into
consideration my goodwill for you.