emacsconf-org

Re: video and Q&A for Maintaining the Maintainers

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: video and Q&A for Maintaining the Maintainers
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 08:58:42 -0500

Siddhartha Kasivajhula <siddhartha.kasivajhula@gmail.com> writes:

> P.S. I've also uploaded it to the FTP server via the web interface in case
> that's more convenient.
>> I haven't had a chance to get to the written Q&A and resources for the
>> talk page yet, but I plan to sometime in the next few days.

Great! I'll get the server to reencode your mp4 into a webm once it's
done with the transcripts, and I can ask it to re-transcribe your video
just in case you cut out any spoken parts. (Did you? If not, I can just
realign the current one. Oooh, I wonder if there's an audio diff tool
that can handle non-exact alignment...) I've just documented a process
for harvesting Q&A at https://emacsconf.org/harvesting/ . Looking
forward to getting all this cool stuff into the wiki pages!

Sacha