emacsconf-org

Volunteering tocaption

From: Jas Laws
Subject: Volunteering tocaption
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 12:26:14 -0500

Hello,

I am interested in volunteering for the captioning role, I have never volunteered for any of the previous EmacsConf's in the past, but I read through the documentation and thought it would be interesting. If I am too late, or there is some information that I am required to send in this email which I haven't; please let me know.

Feel free to contact me [[redacted]], or (Canada) [[redacted]].

Thanks