emacsweblogs

Re: [Emacsweblogs] How to fix this?

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] How to fix this?
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:22:59 -0500

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

> If you grab the text from http://paste.lisp.org/display/94707 and place
> it in emacs and using lisppaste-paste-region to post it. You will get
> the following backtrace as shown in:
> http://paste.lisp.org/display/94707#1. Any idea how to fix this?

Since you posted the backtrace, I tried executing the actual XML-RPC
command and it worked for me.  (Hint: make sure you clear your passwords
from backtraces.)

Just a point of reference: I'm used both xml-rpc.el version 1.6.7 and
1.6.8 on emacs 23.1.90.1 (built from bzr source on 2010-01-25).

Could you get the latest version
(http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/xml-rpc.el) and try again?

If you still have problems could you M-x xml-rpc-submit-bug-report?

Thanks,

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

The only alternative to Tradition is bad tradition.
                          — Jaraslov Pelikan