[emms-help] Re: Copyright!

From: Lawrence Mitchell
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Copyright!
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:51:55 +0100

Ulrik Jensen wrote:

[...]

> - ogg-comment.el

>  We're distributing this currently, does that mean Lawrence will have to
>  sign over as well? And should this file be mentioned in the ones we've
>  changed? (I updated it recently to fix a bug in EMMS)

I've mentioned (on IRC) that I'm quite happy to sign papers for
ogg-comment.el, don't see why that should change because it's
happening via email instead.  So I don't see a problem there.
The copy in emms cvs is currently my "working" copy, not that I
do much work on it (someone really needs to read the spec again
to see what I missed :).

Whether or not I should be mentioned in AUTHORS too, I don't
know, up to you really.  Anyway, this email should give my email
address for the sending of requests.

--
Lawrence Mitchell <address@hidden>