[emms-help] CVS logs from within Emacs

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] CVS logs from within Emacs
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:45:26 +0300

I use this package to check up on Emms CVS developments from within
Emacs and find it very useful. So I thought to post it here in the
hopes that someone else will find it useful or tell me of a better way
to do it.

In order to use it:

1) Load the file clp.el (which is in the whopping big 4k tarball you
downloaded for hours across your 300 baud modem).

2) Eval:
(clp-directory "/PATH/TO/EMMS/CVS/DIR/")
, and remember to add the trailing slash.

3) Have patience, the thing is slow.

The resultant buffer will be a digest of the latest CVS commits ordered by date.

Note: does not work on Emacs 21!

        Regards, Yoni Rabkin Katzenell