Re: [emms-help] Display a message when user wants to use the browser wit

From: Damien Elmes
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Display a message when user wants to use the browser with disabled/empty cache
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:21:01 +0900

Hi Tassilo,

Thanks for the heads up. I would have thought this message at the top of the
source file would be enough:

;; This code allows you to browse the metadata cache and add tracks to
;; your playlist. To be properly useful, you should M-x
;; emms-add-directory-tree to all the files you own at least once so
;; that the cache is fully populated.

.. but having a welcome message doesn't hurt. I've sent a patch to the list.

Cheers,
Damien