Re: [emms-help] Tag Editor

From: Daniel Dehennin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Tag Editor
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 17:40:10 +0200

Le 5024 Septembre 1993, Ye Wenbin a tapoté:
> I also see some player has such function. I'll implement it later.
> I think a command prompt user to input a pattern string, such as:
> %a-%l-%n-%t.ogg
> if the file names match the pattern, the tag will set using the
> information extracted from
> the file name. Is this what you want?

Yes.

For the UI, maybe a place at the top of the Tag Editor buffer with
something like:

MATCH FILE: \(\w+\) -...
Artist: \1
Album: \2
Tracknumber: \3

With the possibility to add custom tags to the default list, like in
some custom insterfaces (with [ins/del]).

I hope I'm clear ;-)

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin