Re: [emms-help] Re: emms-skip-forward/backward patch

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: emms-skip-forward/backward patch
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:22:19 +0200 (CEST)

   > It is nice to be able to tweak the number of seconds one can
   > seek, this does just that.  The variable name might not be the
   > best idea ever produced though...

   May I suggest renaming it to emms-skip-amount or emms-skip-length ?

That is fine by my.

   Once you're done renaming (or ignoring my request :) ), could you
   use "darcs record ; darcs send" to send the patch ? It will send it
   in the proper way to the proper list, where it will be properly
   applied.

I don't (or know how to) use darcs, sorry, and being swamped with work
sure doesn't help. :-)