Re: [emms-help] how to make emms recognise *.ogv files?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [emms-help] how to make emms recognise *.ogv files?
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 08:50:17 +0100

"A.W." <address@hidden> writes:

Hi!

> Most of my movie collection is in this format, so the defaults are kinda...

The extension has to be added to the calls of
`define-emms-simple-player' for all players that support that format,
i.e. mplayer, vlc, xine and maybe others.  If you use the git version of
emms you could add it yourself and send us a patch.  If not, I can do it
for you.  What's your preference?

Bye,
Tassilo
--
VI VI VI - The Roman Number Of The Beast