[emms-help] [Jonas Bernoulli] Fwd: please remove bundled tq.el

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] [Jonas Bernoulli] Fwd: please remove bundled tq.el
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:06:25 -0400

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Fwd: please remove bundled tq.el Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:40:20 +0100 User-agent: mu4e 0.9.9.5-dev6; emacs 24.2.93.1
Hello Johnathan

I send this message to emms's mailing list but it got rejected because I
am not subscribed, so I am sending this to you.  I got your address from
the commit history.

  Regards,
  Jonas

Jonas Bernoulli <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello
>
> Could one of the maintainers please remove tq.el from emms' repository?
> This library is available separately and the version in emms is not
> up-to-date anymore.  You should probably also add a recipe for tq to
> melpa to satisfy emms' dependency.
>
> And you might want to update the library headers, adding a "Maintainer:"
> line.  Before contacting this list I wrote Jorgen, because his was the
> only contact information I could find in the files.
>
>   Best regards,
>   Jonas

--- End Message ---