[emms-help] [BUG] MPD off-by-one error in playlist

From: David Thompson
Subject: [emms-help] [BUG] MPD off-by-one error in playlist
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 21:50:03 -0500

Hello,

I am writing here at the request of yrk to describe the problem that I
have had when using EMMS with the MPD backend.

I haven't been able to consistently reproduce this bug, but often enough
I find myself in a situation where EMMS is always playing the track
*after* the one I really want in the playlist.  When my cursor is over
the first song in the playlist buffer and I press the play key, the
second song plays instead.

Someone on #emacs also mentioned this same issue so I know that I'm not
the only one affected.

I would hunt the bug myself, but I'm short on time and familiarity with
the EMMS source.

Have I left out any important details?

- Dave