[emms-help] Feature request

From: Ivan Truskov <address@hidden>
Subject: [emms-help] Feature request
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 23:07:14 +0300

Good evening!
I want to submit a feature request for Emms.

Feature overview: show full information (title, album, artist, length)
in pretty form for currently selected (or playing) song. Should probably
be displayed in separate buffer that would close quickly easily.

Rationale: one cannot remember all about all songs in his collection, so
looking up might be useful

Current state of affairs: one CAN get that info by invoking E (edit
tags). However, this nets editable buffer that has to be killed (many
keystrokes!) when curiosity is satisfied. I posit that it is not
sufficient

Thanks for all your hard work!