Re: emms-source-file-directory-tree-internal: args out of range

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: emms-source-file-directory-tree-internal: args out of range
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 18:31:43 -0500

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> [...]

Does this also happen when you set a different find function?

You can do so with the following in your Emms setup:

(setq emms-source-file-directory-tree-function
      'emms-source-file-directory-tree-find)

Make sure to evaluate `emms-source-file-directory-tree-function' and
check that it has taken the new value before checking.